8.03.2009

sicknesses & excuses

I think there is something wrong with my life. I'm not sure what, but really, it's getting into my nerves. At this point I'm still very sleepy-ish, despite sleeping for 2 hours and not reading a summary of Odysseus and haven't studied Filipino except reading the book. Argh!

If there's no drama in my personal life, there's drama at home. (well at least now no more)
If I get to bond w/ my best friends, lots of people barge in and we get separated again
If my drawing is right there staring at me, waiting for some paint, I can't do anything but stare back. I'm too busy.
If I feel good it gets out of my body as fast as possible.
If my brain is not rationally working a lot, a lot of assignments pile up again.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I can't possibly find a way to escape to this, but it's really awful. I just want to sleep right now.

xo.

No comments: