8.27.2009

preoccupied.

I've posted a Dear Dumb Diary entry on Tumblr, check it out: CLICK:)

Oh btw if you feel like procrastinating and hating the world right now, listen to Paramore's Ignorance. SHUCKS I am so hookedddddddddddddddddddddd :3

Moving on, I'm supposed to write a T2DO list that will be lasting for 3-5 days until Monday, Aug 31 but I thought I'd write about my notebook addiction - oh wait, I'll reserve that for the next entry.

I don't take it as a problem though, I'm quite kuripot when I buy things, so I don't buy a lot at the same time. I have to decide LONGGG :D

T2DO:
  • get a good layout from blogskins ('cause I'm sick of mine. ha ha ha.)
  • study Chinese History tomorrow until Monday
  • take a picture of my notebook collection and classify it (it's a lot. i'm excited to post about it! :>)
  • do the headings for the four parts of the Filipino scrapbook
  • edit write ups
  • assemble everything and bring them to Tagaytay
  • pack for Tagaytay (Sunday)
  • browse my closet for cool outfits I've never tried
  • ask people for more playlist suggestions
  • finish updating my "all about me" portion of Gazette
  • finish updating Gazette before I head to Tagaytay
  • ask allowance from mom (I spent a lot on scrapbooking stuff today.)
  • get good night's rest every night to avoid drowsiness and spots on teh face.
  • be all ears during class hours. except if i get the lesson :)
  • plan for Sept. 4 - gimmick w/ F4L
  • plan outfits for Fair - 2 outfits for 2 days
  • take lots of pics in Tagaytay! and Fair!
  • look forward to next week and hope it will not suck and i will have an awesome time
Well I don't know what else is up. But I want to do these stuffies. Aww.
xo.

I'm holding on to the day that I can be really free to do things I wanna do. But I doubt that day will ever come.

No comments: