8.09.2009

lay down your arms, give up the fight.

Oh I don't think so. I may feel very inferior most of the time but I'm so not in the mood of giving up.

I don't even know what's with the title, I just got LSS 'cause I just listened to "21 Guns" by Green Day lol. Oh, yeah, I also watched StoryLine which talked about Pres. Cory Aquino's life, which was interesting, and with a tie-in of Ninoy Aquino's life and death. Wow. Probably one reason I got distracted studying. Well I'm now on Chie Shr, which is vocabulary in Chinese. It's a lot but I'll hold on. I've got lots of mistakes in the Wen Ta & Fan I, but considering I spent yesterday foolishly doing nothing, the consequences come naturally.

Right now I'm once again procrastinating (although I feel like I'm not) by watching Wall-E (wait, am i?) and typing and Facebook-ing. Twitter kinda bores me now, or it's just because I have nothing to tweet about other than school stuff (oh, hello, here's the boring old me!) Anyways, i'm quite speechless today. I'm scared for tomorrow, since Tuesday will be the Physics Exam, and I'm afraid I have not been acquainted with Projectile Motion yet.

xo.

No comments: