8.02.2009

Impression vs. Expression

When it comes to art, these two are very diverse forms.

But I'm not going to describe impressionist vs. expressionist art; I don't even know a lot about those stuff. lol xD

Anyways...schoolwork has been doing its effort to kill my time, really. It sucks, and what sucks more is a sure notion that I will get a ultra-low grade in the Calculus Exam (wait, was that an exam? I'd say it's hell gone mad) and a whole lot more commotion in our household.

I'd rather not talk about that...it was awful ><

Moving on...I got 5th place in YMCA. Yay much? Really, my face was just blank, but, I'm happy, the least...awkward. So awhile ago was the awarding. I didn't even know; my mom had to call Saint Jude before we knew (hence, SJCS NEVER supports me - factual!) and so yeah, today - awhile ago 9AM we had the exhibit + awarding + oh, let me mention the criticism of my work (why it was 5th and not 3rd, according to the Art Director of YMCA who happens to like criticizing my work over & over) awhile ago, plus an art demo from an artist who was really good and did some impressionistic art of a flower arrangement.


Shots~



[why is the school still stated? lol]

[the critic said I was an "amateur" for using BLACK. uhh, let me correct, I used BROWN, and the bottom "leaf" happened to turn out bad; and he said I need LIGHT >> oh, trust me I'm so looking for the light...watda...it's not my fault I'm not good in painting!]




[to all the winners, congrats!]

[the artist did this using felt & oil pastels; for 30 minutes only, one the spot. he's good!]

Okay I gtg.
I think I wish I wore my uniform. haha 'cause everyone did except SJ people xD But I don't want to anyways.

GTG :<

So much for a short entry :| I wasn't even able to cite why my title was that!

xo. I gtg. I hate PLDT, remember that.

No comments: