8.19.2009

ha-ha-ha-hyper.

I have so much things to do!
I'm gonna ditch dinner since I've gorged on pasta twice today. @ Barcelo and my aunt who (i didn't know) cooks awesome Carbonara.

So, I got a lot of things piled up for me for 2 free days and 1 night (tonight):
-including the fun ones. :D I'm up for fun all the timeeeee :>
*Thanks God only assignments are Calc & Hua Wen, but both are headaches*
  • Look for Penelope costumes (it's harder than I thought!)
  • Do Ms. Or Hau Lai's favor (draw animals etc)
  • Look for old vintage SJCS pics (Filipino Proj)
  • Update journal (COME ON!)
  • Finish Vintage drawing (a bit more...!)
  • Watch UP! Yessss. Tomorrow.
  • Calculus. Study hard.
  • Hua Wen. Memorize #3 4 Wen ta
  • Study for UST. Math, Science.
Okay.
I'm dead x_X i cannot find any applicable costume for Penelope! Goodnessss :( I thought it was gonna be easy. Wah!

I gtg brb

xo.

No comments: