8.04.2009

May be?

Things are really hitting my hard on the gut.

These exams are killing me; and never in my life have I thought I'd get pissed with studying, but I am quite pissed at it. OR maybe it's because I don't sleep a lot and it's my low tech brain that's affecting my studying. Last year was probably more tolerable than this year. It's just the First Qtr. and I've got a 79 in Calculus, an 81 in MAPEH and what, low grades in Chinese. What's next? A failing grade in Math? Physics? English? Filipino?

It's really pissing me off. I don't even have enough time to rummage through my journal and paste some photos, write some thoughts, NONE. I'm holding my Chinese test papers now and trying to memorize Q & As but out of 10 I've only memorizes 3 since I got home around 1. I don't know what's wrong with me but it's really going to get my nerves.

And I had a mental breakdown awhile ago. I was really pissed. Watda...getting a 73 in Physics while all my other quizzes were 90+ makes me feel so degraded. Not so much about high grade obsession but I feel so effin dumb. I'm probably not dumb but careless. But still >:(

There are no classes tomorrow and I don't know whether I like it or not. Better not procrastinate or I'll be dead for good. I'm so sick of it.

xo.

No comments: