8.21.2009

travel + adventure = UP! + other randomities :>

I want to quote what my mom said in Fookyien: "Lan kha nan khi tsut kok le!" which means it was like we were shopping in a different country.

Well it's typical for mom to say that, considering she rarely goes to SM North Edsa, The Block & The Annex. In fact, we live kinda near there but we don't go. Shangri-La's usually our "home mall" since I've grown from a kid buying at Gingersnaps to a Zara window shopper and a faithful National Bookstore buyer in Shang. Haha lol.

We watched UP today! Wee~



in Disney Digital 3D as well.


Left house at 3 (designed Scratch shirt, sketched stuff favored by people, did random stuffs) headed t Northedsa, late for 3:30PM showing, bought 5:35 PM instead. P300 for 3D. I know. But worth it! Headed to Northedsa afterwards. National Bookstore. duh :> I didn't buy ! lolness. headed to Papemelroti to buy scrapbooks, notebooks etc w/ my P500 allowance. hahahaha :) Shopping spree. Love that place! Bought vintage stuffies :)


Speaking of notebooks have I mentioned my Moleskine arrived yesterday? I avoid touching it x)


Hmm. Walked around. Feet hurt. Watched UP. Awesomeness. there was a short film shown before that, entitled, "Partly Cloudy" all I can say? CUTE! and Awesome graphics.


*worships Disney PIXAR animation studios*

If given the chance, will work there someday :D


Watching the movie was cool. Hello? 3D! :)) laughing all the time. Russell's super cute! And the overall story of the movie was well-written and the graphics were simply stunning. By far this is the most innovative and creative movie Pixar has ever produced. But I also like Finding Nemo, Meet The Robinsons etc :D

Walked afterwards. Bought this Dulce De Leche ensaymaditas and they're delish! And Chef Tony Dark Chocolate Popcorn. First time to buy Chef Tony ~ a lot of firsts today! :) Rummaged through some shirts @ Guess (I rarely go there but it was on 70% sale lol) but found nothing for me & sis :( even if we fitted :( aw. Nothing nice @ MNG as well. Wants the pink checkered blouse! P1850 :( *Thanks mom for having lots of vintage clothes. will experiment with them anyways :)


Speaking of vintageness my Penelope costume is cool! Formulated it myself. Love the outfit. So gypsy-ish. If I were going to a social formal event I would wear that (when I'm in my twenties/thirties lol) :))

Headed to Seattle's Best and bought this Chai Tea javakula which tasted like cola :( I conclude that I must only order Green tea frappes 'cause they taste sooo much better. Like the ones in Kozui/Starbuckssss <3 Full of calories :(

*is addicted to Caramel ensaymaditas. it was from Must Be Mom's. Yummy. imagine caramel sweetness w/ a sort of tart cheesy aftertaste. Yummy. Goodbye Krispy kreme :)) lol.


laptop low batt gtg.

xo!

No comments: