8.22.2009

Do-nothing Day

I feel like doing nothing today. Woop - I gotta continue studying a few Math problems & head on to Science. An hour from now, maybe. :)

The rain last night really creeped me out. I was not happy. But I am happy now that there's no school :>

BUT.

I still have to:
  • Take a bath (it's hot now)
  • Update journal - Thurs & Fri events
  • Research on what Penelope will say ~ lol
  • Do other templates & begin doing write ups
  • Study Bio & Chem, and my other homeworks :)
I am currently:
  • drenched in sweat sitting, tweeting, facebooking, pet soc-ed
  • listening to Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me - 'cause it always plays on Myx, MTV or [V] ah well, i love that song. and Lucas Till. ha ha ha :>
  • feeling the air 'cause we rarely open the window. just today.
I cannot wait for:
  • August 30 & 31 - no classes! :)
  • Sept. 4-7 - hopefully we'll squeeze in a gimmick day, + Fair 100
  • October - Sem Break - ABROAD!!! :D lolness.
The randomest entry everrr.
:)

xo.

/Waiting for the day you would wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time./

No comments: