6.06.2008

all out for it

I am probably going to use my own money [and I don't care!] to buy Breaking Dawn when it comes out on August 4 here in the PH. The hardcover costs P739! :O Well I wanted hardcover anyways. I suppose it's much better.

I just read the preview Chapter 1, entitled ENGAGED for Breaking Dawn. It was still so bitin! Haha! It's cool though, Edward gave Bella a Mercedes. Malamang! The '53 Chevy truck died I think. And the ring...hahaha! That's all that I found out in the preview. Nothing much, actually.

2 months isn't long...besides, I'm going to get my hardcover Twilight on the same month when my cousin comes back from US :) I could've asked him to buy Breaking Dawn as well but I only sent $20. lol. Anyways. Let's just hope for some more luck for me to buy a hardcover. It's so...hard to look for those!

I wonder what would happen when January comes near. [Whoa, tagal pa nun ah] We will *hopefully* watch Twilight the movie on January 10! Yes, assigned date. It was planned by me, Den & Steff. [pinky swore lol] I hope there's no after school stay or something. I'm definitely gonna head home after school right away and go to Promenade. Can't wait! :D

--
off to read Twilight again. :)

No comments: