6.17.2008

art IS my life.

It's as if I've already spent an eternity sitting in class.

From the 2 hour butt-ache to the total surprises of old & new teachers, I have personally no idea how could I possibly survive the schoolyear. Sarcastically speaking, I enjoyed this day too much I could squeal the whole 10 hours. Too much drama. Nah. Just kidding ;) I just got pissed off, that's it.

Hmm...I miss doing art! But before I elaborate on that I'll just narrate some new experiences so far.

New groupings. So our chem group is not bad, only 1 is unfamiliar to me, but, well everyone's pretty okay. I just miss last year's groupings, everyone was still getting along very well :( Oh well so much for that. My seating is all right, just right. That was where I sat last year! Talk about coincidence. Hahaha.

Last Saturday we stayed for dismissal [class officers] and tackled about some batch "agendas" or what. Ms. Ardiente is the batch adviser, and I think she's really fit for the job. Except, I'm quite terrified by her :O Don't know why. She's a good teacher, though. Our old teachers! Ms. Pacleb, Ms. Aguilar, Sir Rillo, Lio Lao Shr, Sir Magauay - they're baaaack! Which is fun because I know them already and I get to know them more this new schoolyear. And yesterday was really fun - some girl talk with Ms. Aguilar - couldn't stop laughing! And Sir Rillo is always the same old teacher we knew last year, now more...comedic? comic? in short funnier X) Lio Lao Shr comes with her same old Li Shr lectures, which I feel less pressure with 'cause I'm used to her discussions. Ms. Pacleb is the same old teacher; one of my favorites - the way she handles class, group activites - always interesting. And Sir Magauay - learned a lot from him today about...Aspartame? Protein vs. sugar. Hahahaha.

We have GE in Geom tomorrow! And we just had our first Li Shr Ling Tse today! Hua Won tomorrow!

*same old. same old......*

Regarding my friends, I still get to spend time with them, especially my best & close friends - Kristin, Nix, Joyce, Ghia, Alvin...they're the ones who are always there. But for the rest I still see them, and miss them already, old friends & seatmates like Caryn, Tiff, Peter..and many more! And of course my seatmates in class. Haha Daphne! X) fellow Twilight fan lol. I hope I could talk to more people in the class. Most of the people I talk to are people I already know. Which isn't that good. Socialize! Everyone says. lol.

Just yesterday I didn't know what to reat when Joyce said, "uy tingnan mo o!" What a shame for me to look. I saw the past that kept haunting me. Whoa. Super harsh naman. Just saw an old friend. Felt my body heating up so fast, looked away, with my mouth open. Or...I just stared blankly for a minute or two.

I don't even wanna talk about it.

--
There's Twilight HARDCOVER here already! Damn it!
I already made pabili in US! Oh well.
Breaking Dawn on August 4!

And I am losing the Twilight spirit already. By July I think I'll reread New Moon & Eclipse. Love Eclipse! I don't know which is the best. Maybe Breaking Dawn. Hahaha.
--

Math - GE
Chem- Scientific Method blahs
Huawon- 6 CHie Shrs for Ling Tse
AP- Recitation [torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]



P.S. Daphne! What you said in the Cbox won't happen. Ever. Hahaha. And I'm not mad. Swerte mo! lol kidding x)

P.P.S. my title is like that because

I MISS DRAWING!

And damn it awhile ago I wished I drew the superhewro. Wow, we ended up drawing a drastic deviantart-like robot. Isaac Newton's brother. Talk about science weirdo freak. O_O I didn't even draw.

I'm such an idiot.

No, my classmates are such zombies. Or vampires :D No, vampire's a compliment. Zombie is an insult. Bwahaha. Joke.

♥ • ♥

No comments: