6.23.2008

oh so random.

The stuff I'm going to post in this entry are pretty random, so get used to my randomness :D

• Do you think I should reserve for a copy of Breaking Dawn? Or just buy it on August 4? *crosses fingers* I remember the times I bought New Moon/Eclipse, all those were reserved but the cashier offered it! :O

• I won't be able to fix my blog today :( Because we're going out to watch Made of Honor :) [happy/sad lol] I learned alot for sitting 4 hours straight in front of the PC - :D

• I watched Meet The Robinsons last Saturday :] This may sound weird, it was SO NICE! Haha! The Wilbur guy looks like Joe Jonas in his younger years. lol X) As cheezy as it sounds, I almost cried! Hahaha! *embarassed*

• Most probably I'm gonna change my username to : xchasingrainbowsx because I named that after my artwork Chasing Rainbows™ and I really like the funky-ness and bubbly name :) Maybe. Still not sure.

• After editing my blog I will put link-exs! Yay! And I will put a new countdown! The BlingyBlob thing isn't really nice. And I will put music! Yay! You people would know more what preference of music I like. Some of them are actually kind of related to Twilight - the lyrics & stuff. And a wishlist. Yay! Haha!

• No classes tomorrow : Manila Day! Yay!

• Hello homework on Wednesday. Goodbye calories on Thursday - it's P.E. again!

Told you I was random.

♥ • ♥

No comments: