6.06.2008

looking back

I'm reading Twilight all over again. It feels awesome! Though some parts in the movie were far different from the ones in the book. Like the part when bella asks Edward how old he is. That happened in the car pala after Edward saved Bella in Port Angeles. Oh well, so much about that.

I cant believe summer's ending. Like I want it to end. Urgh! I had somewhat fun, not really "a lot", typically, but in a way. Hey, I read Twilight. That made my summer interesting. :)

But the best part is that I've spent times with my cousins, even if sometimes I feel sick seeing them 24/7. Well, of course not all of them. Jean doesn't make me sick. She kind of brightens up my life, in a way. Hello, she's like a big sister. Only I don't treat her like she's older. LOL. Well. Everyone thinks I'm older anyways. But I don't like the "compliment" at all. X)

I have no idea how could I still be playing guitar. Hmm. Maybe I know a thing or two but I don't think I'll last long. It'll just be good that at least I know how to play some songs, learn some chords, distinguish the notes in a piece...that ought to be enough. Haha.

This may be pretty offly weird, but I'm too lazy to finish my drawing. I did one last Wednesday. It was...all right. Somehow. But I don't think I'd be finishing it today - laziness struck. But I'm proud of my old works. How they continue to show my worth as an artist. Like I care, I need to do better than that, anyhow.

Its a shame as well I'd have to go to school and face the people who have given me so much problems over the years. problems & thoughts that'll never silence forever. But. Everything changes anyways. Lets see when the hell would it get out of my head. I'm not problematic about it either. Just that when I hear it, it tends to give me the nerve, the annoyance at some point. Even if I'd already buried those surreal thoughts in my utterly boring Grade School life.

Well, theres nothing to do but to face the future. I'm going to be a Junior. What the hell? I'm getting old :O And I'm truning sixteen next year - As if I'd be interested in that. I'm more interested in watching Twilight. lol. XD

No comments: