6.03.2008

the last few days.

of summer. Hmm. So I guess I'm making the utterly most out of it. After all, I'm going to miss staying at home reading Twilight series the whole day, or visit Steffi's house spoiling about random Twilight scenes or texting Denise and tempting her to keep reading on, or discuss with Daphne stuff about Twilight. Yes, this June, my life seems to revolve much on Twilight itself - Nah, not really.

I still have my life all well. :)

Oh, I'd just wish that there was something in real life as the magic of love found in the book. Like there's really something like destiny. Oh, I'd wished for that all right. Regardless of anything else.

--

I baked cookies today. I know, what the hell was I thinking? :) Well it was all right, it was all worth it. But before that - oh gosh, the tiny kitchen of ours was like it was messed up like someone had been in there. Well I'm not much of a baker. I'd rather cook, but I admit - onion & garlic smell kind of pisses me off. Especially in here, our house. It cooks like crazy. One smell and the aroma comes right up to your nose. Greaaaaatttt. So I'm sick of garlic onion stuffs. I'd rather watch Food network the whole day and get utterly jealous when Giada de Laurentis and Ina Garten wound up some delicious delicacies in their wonderful kitchen. *wishes to taste all kinda of cheeses but there's no such thing here in Manila* And the desserts :O It kills me! I make some of them here and it's half-worse than what I see on TV. hahaha.

Speaking of "yummy" food last Saturday after the recital we walked around the Greenbelt compound, which kind of ticked me off. My heels were killing me. In fact, it wasn't mine, either way - it was Jean's. Even if I wore stockings underneath. Oh, it was WORSE when I removed the stockings. We went inside Gucci [wow for the first time] 'cause my mom wanted a designer bag - her first & only designer bag. So we [Jean & I] were just standing and looking at the clothes & bags. OMG P70 000 for a jacket. Get out. :

I'm happy for mom though she got a nice bag. Next time, when I grow up I ought to buy a designer handbag as well. Only one though. I'll use it with my salary. And since I've been to US I've concluded that I will buy a Coach bag. I've been to their outlet store. Awesome, awesome, awesome ;)

That's not why I mentioned yummy food. I couldn't possibly say entering a frikin expensive bag store could make me satisfied. The prices guilt me off. With one bag you can buy 3 iPod videos already! We walked around and decided to have lunch/merienda at Cafe Breton.

Cafe Breton- I've never been there in years! My clearest memory was when I was like 8 or 9, and we ate in Cafe Breton during halloween, in Tomas Morato. They held contests there, and the nearby restaurant had a real coffin in their entrance! With an alive person! My god it just creeps me off :O

This time, no coffins though ;) Me Jean & mom ate their Galette Bretonne & Galette ... I forgot. And it was so yummy! To think it was twice as healthy - no carbs, no rice :) Great. And a guilty pleasure for dessert - ice cold ice cream over hot crepe :))

--
So much for food tripping. Right now I'm currently downloading songs in LimeWire. Got the songs in the "playlist" of New Moon. Some of the songs are nice. I liked Memory by Sugarcult. My playlist is currently empty. I'm just listening to old songs I always listen.

Here are some amazing songs from my iPod:
• Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
• Falling Down - Avril Lavigne
• Stop and Stare - One Republic
• Six Feet Under The Stars - All Time Low
• Anything But Ordinary - Avril Lavigne
• Franklin - Paramore
• Don't Wait - Dashboard Confessional
• Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse

I'm currently music updated-less. Leave a message in my Cbox on what songs to download.

I like alternative/emo kind of songs. Those that have nice lyrics. And! not acapella. Imogen Heap creeps me to death :O

Off to read Eclipse! ♥

No comments: