6.21.2008

starting anew

It's been pretty awkward these days, I'm probably not used to the fact I don't see my best friends sitting beside me, or just right across the room doing monkey business of some sort - being in a new class isn't always as easy at it looks. I never knew how hard it would probably be.

Anyways, enough with the lousy prologues of my entries, there's more stuff to fuss about these days. We've already had our first GE in Geom, and it was confusing :O *corsses fingers* and we're supposed to have a GE in Trigo today, + Chem, Thank you for the RAIN! Well, I wanted to go to school today though. It's Club Fair! And as nerdy as it sounds, Kristin, Joyce & I are probably going to Science Club. It's a coincidence we all agreed on it 'cause I don't know, chemistry seems interesting, and there's probably plus points. Wee :) And the second club maybe Homemakers' Club - love cooking :D

Last Thursday our P.E. was drastic, but it was nice to sweat a lot to remove toxins and stuff. The sauna doesn't do justice. I didn't feel sweat coming off when me & jean went to Ace, I think what came off was the water in our body after swimming X) Anyways, I sabay-ed with Kristin to Dagupan [cousin/lives in the same bldg. with grand parents] and in the car we talked so much to catch up on stuff. And more out-of-the-blue stories and experiences from last year. From the taunting Biology Microresearch grouping [yes, VERY frustrating] to the drawing competitions, Art ideas, those stuffs...Whoa.

Yesterday, however, I didn't think there was a problem on the "ghost" anymore. It was gone?
Oh, well it was pretty weird. But it was an obligation anyway. Haha.

I miss Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse! I don't know why.

And I'm quite thankful I was able to buy New Moon & Eclipse in hardbound. It was hard-to-get! Awhile ago I brought them up and scanning the pages. Who knows I might read Eclipse later :)

For today, I'm just going to draw the cover art for the journal in English, and probably watch Hairspray after lunch. My sister & I kind agreed on it :D It would probably be nice to have a DVD on with the rainy weather. And maybe hot chocolate? Nah. I have to shed off some excess weight!

Tomorrow's gonna be study time whole day.

Yes! Later it's Hannah Montana BEst of Both Worlds. Trust me, it's not that nice. I've seen it in theaters. But the show after that is nice - Jonas Brothers, Living the Dream! ♥

I miss getting addicted to the Jonas Brothers.
I miss getting addicted to Twilight.
But.
I DON'T miss summer at all.

Why?

Because school is much better, minus the homeworks :D

♥ • ♥

No comments: