6.14.2008

same old..

As always, here we go with the PRESSURE. Well, so far none yet, but next week everything will soon begin. Actually I feel so busy right now, researching some stuff, going to do around 4-5 homeworks. Imagine actually having quizzes! :O That's torture. Oh well. Just the first problem of Geometry awhile made my head spin. Or was that the Diagnostic Test in Chemistry - luckily I was average. Or maybe the super I wanted to go to sleep class in Chinese Lit awhile ago - buti nalang my seatmate called me and he was asking questions. That woke me up:)

So I need to get everything done at least tonight - to lessen my work tomorrow, it's Fathers' Day, but...I don't need to celebrate. I'm writing a letter though. Mom's orders. I'm very NR about those things.. personally. Oh well.

Today was somewhat better than yesterday, but I felt alone awhile ago - Nix in scouting. Good thing Joyce went to our classroom. So yeah. Then time was swooshing by so fast. One time we were walking from 6th floor down to ground floor, and back & forth. Whoa this could be [retty good exercise. lol X)

I haven't seen other people in campus. Hmm...very suspicious.

It's nice to see some old friends & say hi to them. Gives me the feeling that they never forgot about our friendships :)

Did I mention I'm still GM? At least now, I don't feel bad; last year I was freaking to death. Hahaha.

*Research on a scientific quote. Geez X(

No comments: