6.03.2008

Last-minute / one-day FUN

I had forgotten that it's already June. What a shame. Hahaha.

I miss drawing!

I don't get it, I want to but I can't fit it in my schedule! I/m pretty much occupied for the past few days. I'll get over my busy-ness on Friday. 'Cause guitar sessions are over by tomorrow. I will miss it. :(

I just learned how to play Collide the other day. At least I'm not half-bad at playing it as last week. :)

--
Yesterday it was sorta fun since we went to Ace Water Spa! Haha! I miss that place with all the massages & stuff, and the hot herbal pools :)) As usual you could see the generous amount of people visiting there every single day. They ought to have a good business income of some sort. Not to mention there's a cafe inside, which serves affordable & deliciously cooked food for each one's tastebuds.

Good thing I have Jean! She's my kasama the whole time of course with my other young cousins. Too bad my younger sister couldn't go with us. As you know, monthly visitor. :

We tried all massages [obviously] and we even went inside the sauna which was so hot I found it quite hard to breathe. We also went into the steam thingy. In short we went to every place. Then we had dinner there na din. It was wise for us to split in one meal - me & Jean, we're kinda, you know, not eating much. Besides, in a day all I do is sit, watch TV [in this case I already read books and not watch TV] eat, maybe cook my own breakfast of some sort. And later gonna bake. My mom just bought a mixer and she said if we wanted to bake. Okay then. Doing it later. Which reminds me, guitar! Fifth & Sixth strings are confusing me. I'll get used to it. But in just an interval of one day?? How's that gonna work?

Told you I'm busy. I probably have short time left going online. Well, I rarely go online anyways. Haha.

I've missed dA a lot! I was happy browsing messages the other day. Good to be back.

I hope to have come up with a deviation soon!

Now I'm off to lunch. I'm starving like crazy. X)

No comments: