6.13.2008

first day high!

As unexpected as it was, this was by far the weirdest first day of school I've ever had in my whole life. Better off, at least I wasn't bad luck. Last schoolyear I can only feel worse finding out my shoes were broken, my zipper was ripped, hook destroyed. What more : At least now I don't get to experience those unlucky tactics. lol X)

And when I entered campus it was much more of a "ugh-here-we-go-again" rather than a feeling of fear. What to be scared of? So I saw my friends, talk to them, and I'm perspiring! Note to self: NEXT YEAR, tie your hair during first days. I have my hair up right now, so presko! lol. And our adviser's name is Ms. Avillano. Our other teachers were practically okay, some new ones, some scary ones, gotta bear with it! And our new classmates are pretty weird. "Zombies" as me & Nicole call them ^^ I don't know much of the people in our batch. It was really a big change for me. Lucky for me though I sit beside Daph [wahaha!] and in front of me is Nicole [yey!] :)

And for lunch I spent it with F4L, same time same place. It just feels different without them in the class. We couldn't bond as much. But I hope we'll still remain the friendship. And my old seatmates - Alvin & Peter! So far away already :( Alvin's at the back eh. Very far. Ugh. Oh well.

It was...

All I could think of now is...umm....okay, first day's done.

WE HAVE HOMEWORK!

In Chem. It's pretty tricky. So I have to go research.

And about the Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian, just...watch it. Hahaha XD

Yay! Tomorrow's Saturday! Next day is Sunday! :)

Off to work. I'm officially going to be a "nerd" again. I hope I still get honor. *Gonna do my best*

No comments: