6.04.2008

The sweetest thing ever

If I only had one wish, well, I would most probably wish that someone would "love" me the way Edward loves Bella.♥

You don't get it, do you?

MY mouth fell open when I was reading Chapter 20, COMPROMISE in Eclipse. Well Bella was kind of insane I could say, I wouldn't do what she wanted from Edward, but...he was so selfless. That's the word. He proposed to Bella. Aaaaaahhh!! So touching. It was in Chapter 23 that Bella was...ugh Jacob Black! I can't believe Edward was so understanding about it. Oh well. I'm up to the part when Edward & Bella caught sight of Victoria :O I'm too excited to read that part, I ought to put some suspense to read it later through the day.

--
For the meantime I thought maybe I could do some art for 3 hours this afternoon. After which I'll have to go to the derma for last-minute cleaning. I have a somewhat strong concept ahead, let's see if it'll come out good on paper. It's exactly 1 month I took a break from art. Whoa.

Today was our last guitar lesson. Aww :( My teacher taught me Your Guardian Angel. Supposed to be Tongue Tied but the chords were vaguely heard daw. I couldn't quite figure out the strum pattern of Your Guardian Angel. But the song blasted me to the past I once had. So sad :(

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

The horror! X)

--
"Look after my heart - I've left it with you."
- Edward Cullen

--
P.S. I couldn't stop laughing while reading Eclipse. There were some funny parts. Like when Jacob said to Edward [fighting over Bella] , "May the best man win," And I think Edward told Jacob, "That depends what you are...pup" HAHAHA! [Jacob's a werewolf kasi.] More blooper parts. I forgot the others though. Hahahaha.

Pretty weird when Charlie was sermoning Bella about ___. As if they're that irresponsible. "Edward is old-fashioned." Bella reacted. Well I didn't think Bella is. She was over the top in Chapter 20.

No comments: