6.24.2008

cram session

I just realized last night that I have so much work to do and so little time! :O

First and foremost, hooray! I've reserved for a hardcover of Breaking Dawn :) in Fully Booked Promenade. It was less 10% fair enough :) And I can't believe already 50+ people reserved in that branch. Imagine the whole Philippines? The whole world? It'll be dumb luck if someone found a copy of the release day itself w/o reserving. Hahaha. So I'm rest assured I'll have the copy on Aug. 4. Can't wait! ♥

I watched Made of Honor yesterday it was funny hahaha. And it was kinda nice. :]

So now I have to go finish my Chemistry homework + Computer research + study for tomorrow's Trigonometry :O

I haven't even done my layout yet! Haha! I hope I finish today! I'll be on the PC until my mom gets home and gives me a G Tec red pen. It's for...lineart. I did a new deviation last night. Inspired by some artists in dA. And from the band Hellogoodbye.

Cram session! :O

♥ • ♥

No comments: