6.22.2008

ART rush!

Today, I...



• woke up. duh!
• finished my "Diary" artwork which is most probably intended for my English journal cover art:

[any reactions?]

• cooked pasta [yum! carbonara! :)]

• drank wine - nah, just sparkling red grape juice [3 servings x)]

• read Eclipse. chapters 1 & 4. [I like chapter 4 :)]

• watched TV. obviously.

• went online - still am now :)

And I'm now having a sort of boost in art. I think I will draw tomorrow. Moreover, I start doing the lineart / sketch later!! Wooh! [Art rush!]

I was inspired by http://thegirlinthebigbox.deviantart.com Trust me you'll never go wrong her works are the best!

Anyways, I read her tutorial so I'll probably follow some of her techniques and evolve my own. COOLNESS! :)

2 more days in house arrest. lol XD 4 day break. Thank you, Rain?

♥ • ♥

P.S. anyone suggest some C-pop songs that are nice? I like to listen to the ff:

- Zen Me Ban, by S.H.E.

- Dong Le and My Only Angel by TANK

*from Hana Kimi :))

Listen to Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin I ♥ it!

No comments: