7.28.2009

Immersed.

I feel like a fish getting used to the water for the first time.

So I feel no pressure tonight, more of...laziness, or interest for that matter. I'm doing my Business Plan right now for our TLE (Technology & Livelihood Education) and I'm going to do a project schedule. Wow. It's like I'm taking this so seriously...why so?

Hah. I don't even feel like eating dinner considering I had 1 pack of Pucca, 1 piece of Marble Slice from Red Ribbon, 1 small bottle of Yakult, 1 Conti's chicken pie (a sucker for this) and 1 cup of hot green tea. Yes, only for merienda (now you know why I love to eat. LOL...ever since school started I eat a lot during merienda Haha.) and it sucks. Maybe I'll have a salad tonight (*puke* I've had salads since pre-prom eating habits began...grrr) anyway, I'll stay hooked to the laptop for a few more minutes.

Throughout this business plan I have accomplished the following:
  • Introduction (which I love doing, it invites readers to be interested in the coverage of the whole thing)
  • Table of Contents (seriously, it's easy as...pie. what a cliche -___-)
  • Executive Summary (uh huh.)
  • Half of Organization and Management Study
That's all I've done. I still need to do:
  • Market Study
  • Production (done a bit of it)
  • Financial Study
  • Contribution to Phil. Economy (haha, i can't think of this xD)
  • Exhibits
Hm. Almost balanced enough. I need to get back.
T2DO
  • Finish ECO studying
  • Study MAPEH (uhoh I think ill start late...8:30 perhaps)
  • Eat dinner ( HA HA should I?)
  • Journal ('cause I feel bad not updating)
  • Drawing (lineart done)
xo!
LSS : Love U by ...idk the singer. Basta it's from BOF. Haha. LSSness.

No comments: