7.02.2009

the 411 on things

As if my life's getting any better. I think the homeworks are about to load up next week.
At least the next week after that's our reco, which I'm excited about :) [Nicole's my roommate AGAIN hahaha] We're having a class shirt again! Yay! :) I've designed six yesterday and I'll let them vote. Although this time (unlike last yr) it's more...contemporary like a statement shirt :>

Anyhow our assignment for Friday?
  • Physics Test
  • Math Test
  • Huawon LingTse
  • Lishr LingTse (almost done w/ this)
  • Journal (done)
  • RI (i'll do it tom lol)
  • Economics (they haven't posted the file yet!)
Dead. lol x)

Nothing personal. Life has been pretty well (i like this year way better than last yr, esp the subjects & the class sked & the classmates) I guess, trying to avoid the "other" side of "pretty well" which is "pretty odd & pretty annoying" :|

Cooked some squash soup yesterday (it was my dinner w/ some large homemade croutons) and it was pretty good :> Except I think it needed to be thinned out more. && I drank Green Tea w/ Peach which I bought the other day....YUMMY! And the tea bags are reusable I think ('cause I reused them this A.M.) and luckily I was able to stay up until 12am for that (which I needed 'cause I did lotsa stuff...) :) >> I need to still at least get ahold of leisure time! (habang meron pa lol)

Anyways so much for the randomness, I just feel like typing :)
And is it just me but ever since MJ's death people kept on listening to his songs (including my mother, we have three cds -- Legends, Jackson 5 GOLD & one I burned from iTunes) and it's kinda...well not annoying, maybe I'll get sawa :))

>> Signing off.

No comments: