7.04.2009

The So Unknown.

[title by Jack's Mannequin.]
Okay, this will be pretty decent.

It's unlikely to have subconscious thoughts bubbling around your brain without you yourself knowing why it still remains there. Or, hmm, maybe it's because you've been stuck thinking about it before and it hasn't faded out ever since? I don't know.

I can't say I hate life right now - it's going pretty well; I've change from being pessimistic and depressed [remember last year?] to being more optimistic and happy :> But of course not all the time. Maybe I'm becoming more open and expressive :) Nice to know. Life without having to emote and cry all day is good :) Except one thing I think about very rarely.

And despite the rareness (rarity? idk) I just had an awful dream about it. AGAIN aiya. It was awful awful awful to the max. I don't get it though, I don't really talk about you, think of you, (Insert any adjective here) of you; then why dream of you? (Take note: not a good dream, it was a bad one but not really a nightmare lol)

I think, too that I'm kinda used to seeing you every day and pretending that I see nothing (either ways, you do exactly the same, so whats the effin point?) is something I don't really take notice of (well yeah i d c at all. there's no point to it anyways) 'cause by all means, life HAS been much better w/o you in it (but not completely better, at least i don't feel too much burden or sadness about it.)

Anyways so much for my kaekekan entry, I just feel like writing about it.
But my door is always open for closure/apology/whatever.

xo.

No comments: