7.23.2009

long night

of sleep.

Last night my mind was literally spinning in circles as I headed home from Scratch stay. I don't exactly know why; and it's not because I don't have the right nutrition or something (watda) but I did notice I was getting dizzy with motion sickness or something. My gad it was awful; I couldn't take it anymore so I slept like, 9:30? WOW. First time! Then I woke up 8AM so i slept for 11 hours :) Like sleeping for two nights! lol.

And I had SO many dreams, like 3, I think. The first one was me watching New Moon w/ friends, and some...other people. Anyways, it was weird. The other one included me patting an über cute puppy (here's the thing: I happen to dislike dogs. woohoo.) so yeah and the last I forgot.

I really thought it was real. Aw :( Anyhoo, so much for the randomness...

I'm done with my T2DO! >> my bangs are soooo short! I look like a Japanese whatever freak lol. And, well I have another list of T2DO that will take me forever to accomplish in life. Ha ha ha ha. I'm not done with it yet but I think it's a lot.

So I gtg now. Buhbye.

xo~

No comments: