7.22.2009

T2DO.

Since I'm heading to bed @ 9 (well most probably 'cause my head is spinning AWFULLY and I mean it!! OUCH :(( ) I ought to write my T2DO for tomorrow.

  • Trim my bangs. Well, it's long.
  • Study Hua Won in the AM - Practice Test in the PM.
  • Physics assignment, + advance review
  • EP assignment (Butchukoy? watda...)
  • MAPEH Test (I've browsed through this already)
  • Formulate some business plan (I have one though)
  • SLEEP MORE. Puhlease. I must be at bed no later than 10:30 or else I'll get dizzy and unconscious the next day. New curfew for myself!
IDK The others but I feel bad I have to skip review at school tom. I didn't even review last summer (just a bit) for hell's sake! I need LUCK for the coming entrance exams, PERIODICAL exams (NEXTWEEK!! WAAH!), projects, lastminute requirements and everything else. I need luck and faith. And my head is randomly spinning right now. I know, so unlikely but true. I feel like collapsing or something.

If I don't wake up tomorrow...
OMG I'm being so MORBID.

xo.
TIRED.

No comments: