7.17.2009

okai :)

Haha. The title was supposed to be "o...kay" but I probably think it was too cliche. Anyways, it's 1 minute till 8 as I'm typing. And obviously there are no classes, which I don't know how to react to. Because there are, of course, pros & cons.

Pros:
  • No TLE Test ('cause I'm not done studying)
  • No Math period (haha! sorry but i don't really get the lesson)
  • Induction Rites will prolly be moved tomorrow (super shortened periods tom?)
  • Not having to endure hours of class (i'm so procrastinating with this statement)
  • Not seeing you ('cause I'm better off without you >:D)
Cons:
  • Li Shr test will be tomorrow for sure
  • Calc Test will be tomorrow (this hasn't changed)
  • MATH test will be tomorrow for sure
  • More assignments on hand
  • Need to study more today than yesterday even if I want to watch HP
  • It's gonna be a busy day tomorrow
  • Won't have time to talk w/ friends 'cause of homework & tests. ugh.
ARGH. Things just can't go my way this time. lol...But the rain is pretty strong, I never thought about it till last night when we were out in Promenade and we crossed the overpass and the rain was just...WOW. Well I didn't like the food @ Flapjacks last night. :[

LOL I told my cousins if they were no classes today we must party! x)) Anyhow *wishes we'll have ice cream later!* I have not much to write since I'm supposed to be at school today. Heehee :>

T2DO
Let's just say it decreased a bit. :)

For serious purposes:
  • Math
  • Calculus
  • LiShr
  • English script
Yay 4 to go:)

For leisure purposes:
  • Have fun with curling benders? Since I'm home and I have nothing to do and need to put my hair up :)) It'll get the job done ;)
  • Play "Seven Things"! I need to learn the strumming. But yesterday I did a run-through and I could do it quite well. Just the strumming. And it's much easier than "Fifteen" but I wanted "Fifteen" oh well. When I'm good enough :)
  • Go online 24/7? Nah I'll probably shut down the comp in the PM or let my sister use it. I need to be hardworkingly good today.
I have no song quote to quote. Weirddddddd.

No comments: