7.09.2009

I make the most of all this stress.

-- from "Paranoid" - Jonas Brothers

It's such a weird thing that I listen to their song "Much Better" every morning when I head to school. I don't even take charge of the playlist! x) It shuffles by itself.

Anyhoo, there are certain times in my existence that I have nothing to say or I'm just not in the mood to share anything about my current state of the union. Lol :) Have things gotten better? Umm...I guess?

Countdown 'till Reco.09 - 4 days! :) I'm friggin excited. But I heard that in the other section some people got sick (because the water is cold - a fact my cousin told me as well) so I will bring a heater.

Hmm...oh, right. This week better be over because the stress level & pressure is almost fatal! x) Tomorrow's our first Hua Won test, I'm so nervous! Although I can say I pretty much master the lesson. And Saturday we're having a Calc test which really scares me. I've been sleeping superrrr late for the past few days, and my eyebags are deepening :[

What else can I write about...oh probably random stuff, like it was my first time to visit a convenience store? (watda!) Haha I mean it. And I had snacks ('cause I was really hungry) & ice cream (omg for hershey's dark. goodness.) w/ Ghia & Nix, since everyone else was fetched - club stay.

Oh, I haven't started - well I started w/ 2 sentences - writing my essay for the Ateneo app form. I do have a lot to say about the topic though -

Are there any significant experiences you've had, or accomplishments you have realized, that helped define you as a person?

Moving on...I'm speechless :X Wait a minute lemme check my journal.
Oh, right. It's sort of a pest in my life so I will shut up. Hahaha, I even made a comic strip watdaheck :))

Oh, I also read my journal # 3 yesterday. It's Updates on Life 2:On With The Journey and the journal was bought by moi @ Fully Booked. It's all about my 2nd year life after the fight I had w/ F4L. I can't believe I was such a freak then! Or as my friends quote, "Obsessed!" of what? a lot of stuff haha :D That was really embarrassing. I so hate that journal. My favorite is still # 2 && my recent one :) Oh, someday I'll take a snappie of all my journals and post it here. Coolness :> I'll go get a Lomo cam first :) If my allowance allows me to :) I need more x)

What else. Okay I need to wrap this up.

Current LSSes at the moment:
Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson (I seriously love this song & its awesomeness.)
Fifteen - Taylor Swift (adik :O the guitar playing ? hands down!)
Over - Lindsay Lohan (I love this. And I miss listening to Lohan's songs.)

xo.

No comments: