7.16.2009

writing, writing, writing.

I'm trying to finish my ACET essay at the moment. I need to have it finished! Tambak assignments from Reco. So, yeah, emoted a little last night, now I need to face reality for REAL.


(emo writing letters.)


(emo reco letters. meet French dog! :D)

But of course, the reco was not at all emo. It was a vain three days!


(meet my vain roommate Nicole Shen.)


(and my vain 4B classmates w/ Fr. Paul.)


(these are the earliest people to get their luggage. the early birds, as quoted :D)

Writing. We kept writing at the reco. And until now I'm still writing, typing, talking, still typing, listening to music, thinking deep, asking tons of questions...it's a cycle isn't it? I'm trying to evade my essay writing! I need a little unwinding lol. I must say today's a pretty emo day for nature? It's been raining on and off all morning (hence I woke up late. haha.) and I'm kinda feeling the emoness as well.

Hmm. what else could I say? Oh, right, I should probably show my courage to face some stuff. It's really hard with the tension, the, oh, the everything that is happening now but, I think I should follow what my friends said. Yeah, most likely. Wish me the best of luck?

T2DO Today
-------------

For serious reasons:
  • TLE Test & Assign
  • Journal
  • English pantomime script
  • Calculus
  • Math
  • Lishr minor review of Tien Kong (Wen Ta finished!)
  • ACET Essay
  • UST App Form (print it!!!)
For leisure purposes:
  • Do some random doodling of human portraits (I do this all the time during class hours xD)
  • Get chords of some nice song (Fifteen and/or Butterfly Fly Away and/or The Climb)
  • Update my Random J, hopefully print some pictures of Reco 09?
  • Eating out at night. And pick out a nice outfit.
Actually, the leisure purposes I just need to get through life without having to ride a Roller Coaster again. I've probably puked now; I need to get out of it (Ya think?).

I still feel like writing. Waitaminute.

Oh, yeah, right, my sibs & I finally talked my mom into watching Hannah Montana The Movie so I watched last Sunday right after I had my own concert at home and singing to songs I used to listen before - haha, my family was probably pissed off with that. The movie was nice. But days before now I was really psycho, as in I'm kinda unsure of myself sorta thing - like I feel like why am I having this life -- oh it was AWFUL. So yeah I'd rather not talk about it. It's a psychological thing hahaha.

Okay. That's just it. I still need to write.

xo~

No comments: