7.27.2009

Myself, I cannot decipher.

Really, I am in a massive tidal wave of mood swings.

Okay, as I'm writing this I'm quite calmed. But other times, I really tend to fire up and get pissed off. I have to applaud for the people here living with me - because they do get mad when I shout, but then they forget it. I guess I can say the old me has found another space to the new me.

Back when I was still around a toddler, a lot of people despised me because of my crankiness, impatience, and my "ao bin" days (fukyien, which means having a bad face because one is angry or pissed off) > well, I still do "ao bin" sometimes but, that's not really the point right now.

It sucks...

*Yay for no classes today. and was that a SONA? (watda) awkward...

Anyways, today was another rather awkward day. Headed to Conti's for breakfast (wait, was that breakfast? I think it was brunch lol) and had a Malunggay Omelette (Watda health conscious much?) w/ Fish in it & cheese + Fruits + Mango Bravo :> Then to National Book store and bought some supplies, then had a haircut at Tony & Jackey (Korean hairdressers) from this Korean girl who seems as if she's angry...or her face is just really strict-looking? Idk, but she handles the shears very well and I think my hair cut is...good :D Then syoti had a haircut then we went home, I studied a bit, and now I'm online again.

How quick a day goes by. So me, my sister & bro had haircuts today x)

One thing I did notice about myself is that I'm so kuripot! Which means I don't like speding my own money much. I don't eat during recess (okay, I'm used to that ever since I started schooling) but awhile ago I saw 2 packs of vintage stickers entitled "Nostalgia" and it's from All About Scrapbooking that I reallyyyy wanted to buy. But then my indecisive thoughts began turning into decisive thought xD And I didn't buy. Aw :(

Anyway, so much about that. I'm off to do my business plan.

Possible reasons I've been having weird mood swings lately:
  • I drink a lot of tea? IDK if that gives an after effect. Odd :<
  • I'm morphing back to my old self? Not...quite.
  • I can't stand Senior life anymore? Hm. Probably.
  • I don't get to spend much time doing things leisurely anymore? Yes, 50% true.
On the bright side, I am most looking forward to the YMCA Results (tss. as if...) & the Moleskin I ordered @ Amazon.com alongside the Tablet Pen (to be shipped @ my cous' house in the US) & the end of PT because...idk. I need to study to College Exams :(

*Crosses fingers, not giving up...just yet*

xo.

And then I realize, I wanna come first!
/First by Lindsay Lohan/

No comments: