7.23.2009

T.IWANT.2DO.

This list will hopefully be fulfilled through the course of this year, 2009 and next year, 2010.

Hopefully :>

In random order.
  • Have at least three new artworks posted on dA.
  • Work my butt off in EVERYTHING.
  • Win a contest outside school, I don't care what & how much I will win.
  • Visit a Papemelroti store, and admire the quotes, drawings & paper products.
  • Have a Harry Potter Marathon - watch all movies (1-6), and read books 4,5,6,7 (probably NOT gonna happen. lol.) >> Probably shocked I like Harry Potter? It gives me a heck of nostalgia, kinda like I remember my childhood when I had marathons of HPs 1 & 2 on VCD xD
  • Get my cousin to buy a Wacom Penable Tablet PC Pen in amazon.com or wacom.com from the US of A and give it to us when he gets back.
  • That means, I could finally practice doing "professional" digital art of my Tablet PC! Yay :)
  • Learn the art of making my own journal = bookbinding
  • Finish reading "The Creative License" - if only I had more time!
  • Visit the East Coast of US (hopefully, my grad gift :D) esp. NY & Florida.
  • And while at it, watch a Broadway musical in the Big Apple :)
  • And visit Parson's?
  • And buy a good camera there? Still wishes for a polaroid :))
  • So that I can put photos in my journal - that I will hopefully make myself :)
  • What else. Visit a place full of nature and feel the wind -'cause I prefer land over water
  • Sell something I made myself - a personalized bag/pair of shoes/shirt/whatever.
  • 'Cause I want to earn some money for no reason :D
  • And I want people to commission me for art :)
  • Get a new slide phone which is cheap :) But, I'm not ready to ditch my SE w810i. Iloveiteversince :D
  • Make a new Blogger Layout for myself, that I will love forever.
  • Make my life more interesting by...interesting myself into things I'm interested in.
  • Learn to balance my emotions.
    If I'm not mistaken, I am having a "Disturbed Emotion" sickness lol.
  • Wear glasses often - watda? You'll be seeing the nerdy side of yourstruly in college.
  • Pass the ACET, DLSUCET & USTET even if I did not review.
  • But I will review after the first qtr PTs - Centennial week = I will review. I promise this! I need it!
  • Study hard and work my butt off for the remaining months in Saint Jude
  • And make people recognize me puhlease.
  • Watch all HM episodes on YouTube or any other possible way.
  • Watch Sonny with a Chance & JONAS. 'Cause I love the people there.
  • Watch Paramore when they come to Manila.
  • Watch JB & Miley when they come to Manila.
  • Watch The Script when they come to Manila.
  • Watch UP in theaters August 26.
  • Watch New Moon in theaters November 20.
  • Have a shopping spree with mom @ Zara/Debenhams/wherever we could buy cool stuff :] (had one last year. AWESOMENESS)
  • See my friends Nadine & Erika from ArtsWork and have lunch/merienda/dinner with them at TeriyakiBoy/other restaurant - I'm sick of Tboy because of you guys! XD
  • Make friends with new people 'cause time is just short.
  • Reconciliate with people I've had complications with, and talk to them before HS ends.
  • Make lasting memories w/ uber vanity & dedix & the like.
  • Laugh more and always smile rather than be pissed off and get angry & cranky easily.
  • Love myself more and not criticize myself for my looks.
  • Get inspired with new bands, new songs...and make another collection of art! (Last late 2007-2008 it was a psychedelic era for me w/ all things mostly B/W and standout colors.)
  • Cook a gourmet meal? Haven't done that in ages :D
  • Have professional art classes somewhere that teaches good art :)
  • To get an award for being an outstanding member in Scratch (that's not really possible since the Pres & the VP are getting it, and 3 more are up for grabs, and...I've been demoted 'cause last yr I WAS the VP and this yr I WAS Asst. Sec. until they demoted me to Asst. BM and I have NO CLUE why the heck)
  • Participate more contests in dA and win prizes! Subscriptions & features! :)
  • Buy a Team Manila shirt, 'cause the designs are awesome :D
  • Learn how to make my own fro yo, so I can enjoy it at the comforts of my own home.
  • Be more fashionable and not be afraid to express my style.
  • Cut down my calorie intake, just because sometimes I get too overboard with my favorite foods - special mention: Conti's Chicken Pie, cakes, Eng Kee Chicken Pie, savory dishes
  • Trim down a bit of my weight - although all my clothes still fit :) Just to make them fit a bit better ;)
  • Enjoy this year's and next year's Xmas :)
  • And the New Year.
  • And my Sassy Seventeen on January Fourteen Two Thousand Ten.
  • And plan my debut? Ha Ha Ha. right. I'll see Jean's debut first and if I like it, I'll have one. If I don't, I'll have a fun night out with friends instead. ;>
  • Graduate, lol. Top 10? HA. I must be dreaming. Naw, I'm not aiming high, just until I can reach it :)
  • Finish my RandomJ and hopefully have a name for it. Will update you guys on that ;)
  • Spend a day with my best friends F4L and shop & have a meal together and talk about the randomness of life :)
  • Get 20K PVs in my dA. Go visit and show some support!
  • Paint the world with art - literally. Drawing is not being recognized enough. Hello, people, is there anything more other than Music, Theater & Architecture?
  • Produce my own line of journal notebooks - Plain, Ruled, or Organizer-type.
  • And sell them! Yipee :>
  • Get tons of Green Tea bags in the grocery and have an infinite supply of tea > I drink tea EVERY DAY. So much for being a health buff xD
  • Get myself an Immersion Blender, Food Processor & Ice Cream Maker. I'll be a happy cook :)
  • Have cool presents for Xmas & Bday!
  • Which will hopefully include a Wii Fit, Awesome Headphones I saw in iStudio, and a set of good reads - chick lit by Sophie Kinsella or any good chick lit writer.
  • Learn to overcome my shyness in school ('cause I'm only "wild" when I'm with my circle of friends)
  • Be more confident.
  • Personalize more shirts :) And wear them all the time!
  • Sleep as often as I can, so I can grow taller, like 5'6" [i can dream! I'm only 5'3"!]
  • Buy more wardrobe stuff and have fun dress-ups :))
  • Finish painting my room and edit the current thing I painted on the wall.
  • And sleep in my room! Have a tiny LCD TV there and a cool "working place" for art
  • And have a bookcase to display all my awesome books :>
  • Have more drawers & cabinets to store my stuff!
  • Clean my mess! 3/4 of the things here at home are all my clutter :3 'Cause I leave my art stuff everywhere
  • TRAVEL around everywhere! USA, Europe, Asia...CHINA, and do some international shopping :D
  • Go to sleep earlier. Like now. HAHA it's 9:30.
So yeah. MY GOODNESS if you finished reading it, I congratulate you!

I'm off ~

xo<3

No comments: