7.10.2009

T2DO.

likes this acronym:) coolness.

Oh noes...I have A LOT to do & accomplish by Sunday.
  • Study Calculus (even if the test is moved)
  • Study Li Shr (because we're not around when the test is on)
  • Mao Pi Da Kai (at least it's da kai!)
  • Write a letter to one of our teachers :) I'll miss her :(
  • Write the remaining last-minute reco letters
  • Journal writing - RandomJ && For submission
  • Finish the ACET App Form
  • Start with the Ateneo essay (GASP.)
  • Fill up & Print the UST Online App Form and submit 2x2 pics & NSO Birth Certificate
  • Pack up for Reco! (and make a what-to-bring list)
  • Charge all gadgets (and eventually BRING the charger. watda?)
  • Reading Inventory?
  • Make script for English - Mythology by Edith Hamilton - Pantomime (why oh why was I the leader. lol.)
  • Figure out a plan to make everyone give back my reco letters before 7:30 AM on July 13, 2009 and let some other people sign on the spot. Can I/Nix/Tin do it???
Well I think those are my agendas for two days.
Please pray that I will survive :))

xo.

No comments: