7.03.2009

i wish...

people never created HOMEWORKS. i mean, come on :| it's awful.

Before anything else I need to list down my T2DO.

  • Study for Filipino Quiz (Pakikinig)
  • Study for Chinese (wala lang. pasipag effect.)
  • Photocopy Criteria Sheets (i'll shoulder the payment for that, 4B)
  • Siao Kai (damnation.)
  • Economics assign. (more like MATH.)
  • Do Filipino Theme.
  • Do Filipino Parable. (goodness gracious.)
  • Finish filling out ACET form. (3/4 done)
  • Start writing the essay.
  • Finish designing my jumpsuit (w/ fabric paint)
I'm doing all of those.... TOMORROW. I just have to. So I'll relax and unwind on Sunday.

Anyhoo...Reco's in a week! Kinda excited. We're going to Tagaytay! And Kristin's sponsoring is really awesome. I love the letter designs and her concept. Except it's all "I love you..." haha watda. I'm not that emo as I was before but I honestly loved the designs she got. :))

What else. oH, right...this Sunday I'm seeing my mat relatives, which gives me the chance to ask Jean about Senior Year! :) lolness.

And now my shoulders, back and arms are threatening me and they want to kill me. OUCH. And how ironic it is, I'm listening to a Xmas song right now. Imma skip to the next :< too awkward.

Ok, gtg. ryt now i'm chattin, listening to These Walls by Teddy Geiger (nice), uploading FB pics about my *awesome* summer 2009...yeah. is life good? I guess. 1/4 of it is not. YET. or maybe NEVER. I don't know...you decide.

xo~

No comments: