7.10.2009

Two Hundred :))

It's my 200th post! Shocking much?
I have been blogging on and off for four years now, if I'm not mistaken :) That's cool. Even if I got a lot of trouble at first ('cause, you know, i was still unaware of the consequences of writing online.) Anyhow, I'm very bored at the moment, it's 15 minutes till midnight, I'm not sleepy because of the caffeine, so I don't know what to do.

If I sleep, I'll just force myself. So I'd rather sleep when I'm really unconscious and groggy-ish. haha.

If I continue my Ateneo essay, my head would be throbbing and I'll get cranky. So I better continue tomorrow instead.

If I write in my journal, I'll feel lazy and instead of being creative, I'll end up ruining the pages. Aww that's sad.

If I stare @ the tv instead of the laptop, I don't think I'll be seeing anything interesting. In fact I'm on HBO watching Blades of Glory and just glancing. I'm not a fan. Speaking of movies, PS I Love You on Star Movies 9pm Sunday. Yay?

If I turn up my iTunes (which saddens me btw, i broke syoti's phones a few minutes ago...i'm dead.), I will get LSS and sick listening to Michael Jackson's Man In The Mirror and Jackson 5's I Want You Back - we listen to MJ EVERY DAY --ask my mom why. Idk her everyone got addicted.

If I keep typing about ifs I think I'll get sick of it. So I better stop :)

What else can I write about...
oh, right. I feel sad 'cause 20+ people haven't returned my reco letters...and I suppose 1/4 of them don't plan to. That's sad 'cause as of now Nix told me she has 35 total, so I gave away 20 more (=55. I know. soooo few. but let's face it; I'm not really that friendly) and I'm asking Tin & Nix to help me singil the people Monday morning (it's a fact I arrive school last minute lol) hopefully they'll get the job done!

I'm kind of anxious about our plan 'cause I'm sooo sure time is not in our hands. But I have to be optimistic if I want all the letters to make the cut, even if some weren't able to be laminated. Ahhhhhhhh :<

No more emo emo :) I'm such a biPolar freak :))
[misses Pepper Lunch. :((]

I'm glad I got over my FroYo craving from last summer. But, I have not gotten over my craving for Kozui Green Tea :)

Okay, signing out. I'm sort of...sleepy? Well my body's tired and not cooperating. Night.

xo~

No comments: