7.10.2009

WHYYYYYYYYYY???????????

I am so devastated at the moment because there are NO CLASSES tomorrow.
Okay, so Grade 1-A had 20 absent students, hence the whole class was sent home by 10 AM.

Well you could've just told the Grade Schoolers that there were no classes, and NOT the Highschoolers.

Reasons why I'm mad?
  • CALCULUS TEST. We're the only section without taking the test. And our Reco's on MONDAY. Watda???
  • RECO LETTERS. A lot of people haven't returned them and Kristin is having the first batch laminated by Nicole. So, people, if you have my reco letter return it to Kristin/Nicole on Monday MORNING. Final. My goodness this is giving me a headache :[
  • TAMBAK. all of our teachers have probably gone mad by now. so have I. After our reco i'm so sure i'll be dreading and having black eyebags. my goodness.
So yeah, if you think that's not enough reasons, think AGAIN.

No comments: