7.26.2009

Mi-ra-cle.

It's also one of Paramore's songs.
Coincidence much?

Anyways, today was a rather different Sunday. I spent the morning waking up early and rushing to prepare my art materials - what to bring to the YMCA Art Contest, then had some oats (in tablea yay :D) and headed off to YMCA.

Guess what? I was late xD I didn't know it began at 9:00, I arrived 9:05. All I know is that 9:45 is the real beginning of the drawing time. Oh well, 5 minutes is not a big deal for me. And luckily I was number 50 and Joyce was 51 - obviously our surnames - Sy - mean that we are in the same area.

Okay, so Kristin hasn't arrived yet when I arrived - she was around 30 minutes late :x If you wanted to know what the scenario was when I entered, I was freaked out. Everyone was on the floor, indian sitting (well one was standing up. awkward much?) with a big wooden board on their laps, drawing vegetables that were placed on a chair with white cloth. Real veggies :> LOL.

It was really weird, gladly I got used to it. And I used the time wisely to make a good piece of art. And well if I were to assess mine, considering that I didn't practice (but I DID draw last night for another contest online) for years in painting (I used to paint when I was young, before my teen years) I did pretty good. Some were staring, I think that's a good thing xD

*I'm crossing my fingers!!!* and wishing a miracle would happen. I really worked my butt off (way to go for meeee! For completing one of the T2DO lol.)

So now, I just got home from the temple, visited Dad (you know, I really hate doing this but, I don't get pissed, really - watda?) but before that I was really starving after the contest. Ha ha even if I enjoyed my oats and oolong tea breakfast w/ a piece of Hershey's cookies (ahh. they're sweet and good :3) my stomach was rumbling so we ate at Ying Ying Tea House (yum :D) and the owner is my aunt's friend (my aunt, as what everybody says, happens to look like me. ha ha? lol!) and I had some Japanese siomai & Ho Fan yay :)

*But I'm craving for some silver roll bread from Tasty lol xD*

Anyhoo, I'm supposed to be doing some homeworks now, special mention : TLE Business Plan & English Formal Theme, but I figured I'll do it by 5:00. Ten more minutes of freedom :>

Tomorrow, I hope, will be as exciting as today (although today wasn't super exciting, I had fun @ the contest, i love my work :D no matter how veggie it is xD) I'll be having breakfast out (wala, salingpusa haha) and I'll do my homework there (nerd effect? watda) and head off to National Book Store (YAY! I have my laking National card na lol xD) and have my hair cut (even if I want it long, I hate it too >> I'm so indecisive! Haha! I want it just right. It's long already) and spend the rest of the day studying.

Life so far is crazy, but I hope I get used to it.

And I had a 30-minute dream awhile ago. It was awkward, but I'm so gonna list it down on my journal. I can remember it so clearly lol.

Other contests I'm going to join (wow what's with me being active in contests?)
  • Pentel Go Monochrome! (I'm excited for this.) October 2009
  • *The-Heart (dA) "Vintage Hearts" contest August 1, 2009 (I better finish my work asap)
  • *gabbyd70's "5 Themes" contest October 2009 (is excited for this too very challenging:D)

*Results of the contest are still on August 2 - HA! I won't be taking UPCAT so I'm going. Joyce is taking UPCAT, aw :c

Ayt, it's 4:56, I better get going. Still dA-ing :>

xo.
PS What is with the rain and it's falling again??

=x=

Take the path that the wind only knows.
/Beauty in Walking Away, Marie Digby/

No comments: